Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti - Significance & Learning for A Child
Created by Debashree Bhattacharya Updated on Jan 16, 2020
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – the Father of Indian National Army (now known as The Indian Army), is one of those dynamic leaders, who gave his sweat and blood for the freedom of the country. His life's principles and ideologies are relevant even today. And as parents, here's why you should educate your child about Netaji's life and ideologies.
So, on the eve of Netaji Jayanti 2020, It's important to know What are the key learnings for your child from Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose? What is the significance & learning for a child from Netaji? & more.
How Can You Introduce The Ideologies Of Netaji Subhash Chandra to Child?
Here are the ways you can introduce the ideologies of Netaji & learning to your child. Read below...
- As Bedtime Stories: Young children like to listen to good stories of heroism and valor. Either you can tell your child the stories of our freedom fighters as the bed-time stories or you can buy some good animated books like Amar Chitra Katha and make a habit to read them with your child in the night.
- Concise Biographies: You may also introduce concise biography and sayings Netaji to your child. You can narrate the story of freedom struggle of all the freedom fighters, especially Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose whose indomitable spirit, courage, and patriotism gave a great challenge to the British.
Why Should You Introduce Netaji to Your Child?
Here are some of the reasons why your child should know about this great freedom fighter. Read here...
- Good Leadership Skills: Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose had great leadership skills, which he displayed at the time of the freedom movement of India.
- Patriotic: Netaji was truly patriotic and believed that freedom is our birthright and we need to fight for it rather than begging for it.
- Courageous: He was tremendously courageous. His indomitable courage in front of the British army and his faith in Indian soldiers gave a tremendous boost to the freedom movement of India.
These are a few of the reasons why you should introduce Netaji's life and principles to your child.
Did you like the blog "What Child Can learn from Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti?" Did you find it useful? Share your views and thoughts with us in the comments section below.
| Jan 23, 2018
very relevant blog. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was a prominent figure in the India's struggle for freedom and what better day than today on his birthday to share his Contribution with our children. thanks for sharing Debashree Bhattacharya !