Are you worried about your child's screen time?
Created by Dr. Shelly James Updated on Aug 03, 2021
Do you know how can you set up Light so you can learn, work and sleep better? Few of the things include
- Make sure your child gets enough bright light during the morning
- Set up your child's desk near window
- Put a nice desk lamp
- Make your child do a nice eye workout.
- Every 20 min, look away for 20 seconds
- Switch off all bright lights 2 hours prior to sleep
Watch this video as Expert Dr. Shelly James talks about screen time and things you can do for a positive and healthyb experience.
Top Education and Learning Blogs
Top Education and Learning Talks
Top Education and Learning question