Nutritious Health Drinks To Boost Immunity During Exams
Created by Huda Shaikh Updated on Feb 08, 2018
Good nutrition plays an important role especially during exams wherein a child is under the stress to perform well. The right diet can not only provide energy but at the same time it can boost your child’s memory whereas a poor diet can leave your child sluggish and fatigued.
Make sure your child consumes foods which are high in fiber, rich in omega 3 fatty acids and protein and not to forget teach them the importance of breakfast since it is one of the most vital meals of the day. Keep them away from fried, refined and sugar laden foods because these would bring down their energy levels and make them tired easily.
Immunity plays an important role since your child may go down with fever, cold or cough due to increased stress levels, hence in order to keep your child healthy you need to feed them the best of foods loaded with nutrients.
Easy Recipes Of Immunity Boosting Drinks
Here are 3 nutritious drinks which can keep your child energized throughout the day.
Delicious Banana Cinnamon Smoothie
Ingredients To Make Banana Cinnamon Smoothie
- 1 Banana
- 1 Cup plain yogurt
- 1/4th cup whole milk
- A pinch cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp almond butter/peanut butter
- Roasted flaxseeds, for garnish
Method To Prepare Banana Cinnamon Smoothie
- Simply mix everything together in a mixer or blender, except for the flaxseeds.
- Once done remove it in a tall glass and garnish with roasted flaxseeds.
- This is a perfect drink since it contains fiber, omega 3 fatty acids and protein along with cinnamon which is a magical spice known to boost immunity.
Healthy Oats Apple Smoothie
Ingredients To Make Oats Apple Smoothie
- 2 Tbsps roasted oats (dry roast it in a pan)
- 1 Cup plain milk
- 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt/plain yogurt
- 1 Tsp roasted nuts (almonds,cashews,pistas)
- ½ apple, grated
- 1 Tsp chia seeds,garnish
Method To Prepare Oats Apple Smoothie
- All you need to do is add all the ingredients to a mixer or blender and blend it well.
- Do not forget to garnish it with chia seeds.
- Again a great source of fiber, protein and omega 3 fatty acids.
Lip-Smacking Sweet Potato Apple Juice
Ingredients To Make Sweet Potato Apple Juice
- 1 /2 Sweet potato, boiled and mashed
- 2 Small carrots, finely chopped
- ½ Amla
- 1 Small apple
- ½ Tsp ginger powder
- 1/4th tsp rock salt
- 1 Tsp roasted sunflower seeds/pumpkin seeds, for garnish
Method To Prepare Sweet Potato Apple Juice
- In a blender or mixer blend all the ingredients together with little water.
- You can strain the juice if you like or it’s simply tastes amazing even without straining.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds/sunflower seeds.
Did you like the blog? Did you find it useful? Do you have any ideas? Please share your thoughts, ideas and feedbacks with us in the comments section below as we would love to hear from you.
| Feb 11, 2018
Hi Shikha,Most welcome :) Please do try these recipes.
| Feb 08, 2018
fully loaded with nutrition , yummilicious drinks. thanks for sharing.. would definitely give these a try.
Some custom error
Some custom error