Hobbies

Summer camp

Puja

Mar 11, 2013

Hi! My son is off to one of the Inme summer camps this summer. He went for his first camp last year and had an awesome time. The minute I am done signing the registration forms I find him striking off dates on the calendar, in anticipation of his week away at camp. They have camps for all age groups, so if you are interested, have a look at http://www.inme.in/. 

• 3

Puja

Hi Neena, My son turns 10 this year. And he went to his first camp last year and had a really great time. They take really good care of the kids in terms of activities, safety, food etc. He chose wilderness craft and rock climbing for his activities. This year he has chosen ropes course and backpacking. If you are thinking of a summer camp for your son. I'd recommend Inme. Arnav goes to Uroli this year and has already decided where he wants to go next year and the year after :) As your son is 12 he can also consider the camp at Tons (rive rafting is for 12+ kids). Take care.

Neena

hey Puja, how old is your son? I follow inme on facebook and their camps seem really good. Although I keep checking the details, I haven't sent my son on a such a trip ever, being anxious about his safety. He is 12. Please share some more about your experience.

Puja

Summer camp

activities

how to find out which all activities she is interested

khushidua

khushidua

Telling lie

my 9 years old son sometimes he will tell lies, how can I deal this

summer vacations

hello dear parents! what are your plans for this summer vacations for your child..

pratyush

hobbies

What should be management in child's hob..

How to improve child's hobby

Nature of my son

My son is 9yr old and still he has no close friends at school or neighborhood ...

Can somebody suggest good activities for..

Need help to keep my son busy he is very active and gets bored after few minutes..