For my baby's perfect nutrition I am trusting in Nestle Ceregrow !
Created by Mitul Sharma Updated on Feb 18, 2022
Avyaansh is the sunshine of our home. You will always see him running here & there, doing something or other. To ensure that his energy stays the same throughout the day, I pay extra attention to his meals and diet. But we also can't deny the fact that kids at this stage are fussy eaters.
So I am always tried to provide him all the necessary nutrients and not just food that fills up his tummy.
Thanks to @nestleceregrow all my worries about his diet are gone! Filled with immuno-nutrients, 16 vitamins, minerals, and iron it contibutes to my child's physical and mental growth.
So glad that Avyaansh nutrition intake is now always in check all because of @nestleceregrow! You know ye to mera hee nahi har mom ka favourite hai because hum poshan dene aur pet bharne main farak samajhte hai aur shi poshan dene me.
With the Nestle Ceregrow Multi-Grain Cereal with Milk & Fruits Cereal, you can give your child the goodness of multigrain, fruits, and milk. Full of essential nutrients, including protein, calcium, and 17 vitamins and minerals (Vitamins A, C, D), this multigrain cereal aids in your baby’s growth and development. It also contains iron which helps in your child’s cognitive development. With no added preservatives, this nutrient-dense cereal is ideal for children in the age group of 2 to 5 years. It comes in bag-in-box packaging, ensuring that it is safe, hygienic, and fit for consumption.
Why choose NESTLÉ CEREGROW™?
- A nutrient dense Nestlé baby Cereal packed with 16 vitamins & minerals assuring nutrition with every bowl for your growing kid
- Source of Iron that supports normal cognitive development.
- NESTLÉ CEREGROW™ baby cereal has Vit A, Vit C, Vit D, Calcium & Protein that help in growth & development.
- With NESTLÉ CEREGROW™, your child will be looking forward to mealtime, as it is tasty and fun!
- NESTLÉ CEREGROW™ is free from preservatives and added flavours.
Top Food and Nutrition Blogs
Top Food and Nutrition Talks
Top Food and Nutrition question