Amity International School Noida- Review

Vani

Updated on Oct 02, 2013

Hi, We are relocating from Mumbai to Noida in Mid oct 2013. My daughter has got admission in Nursery for 2014-2015 in Amity International School Noida. We have to submit the fees in two days. As we are not Noida residents we do not know much about the school. Would like to know the reviews and also some other possible options.   Thanx in advance Vani  

• 4

Hi Vani! I understand. The fees may not be as high as you think. In fact they would be closer to the Amity fees.

Deepti Singh

Hi Vani, Amity sec 44 is a good school in terms of academics. we have shifted from noida to hyderabad recently and being there it was our first choice for my daughter. Lotus valley has a very high fee structure,And i haven't heard of any special feature. I have heard about Shiv Nadar school too heard its a very good school. Its near HCL. Please go check that once. Fees is high but they provide food and are advance in teaching methods as i have heard.

Vani

thanx a lot Nitin, for the prompt reply. Well for DPS, my daughter is short in age by 2 months. Lotus valley and Step by step I have heard have very high fee. Actually I dont have a clear idea about fees of various schools in Noida. Can you please suggest . My preferences are Amity, cambridge, Ramagya, sriram and Lotus valley.

Hi Vani! Writing in a quick one keeping in mind the time on hands (2 days). Amity International is an ok choice. Some of the other ones are step by step, DPS and Lotus Valley. Broadly the academic bend in the school is OK but its not great in coscholastics.

Top Education and Learning Blogs