Thumb suck problem

Tanu Verma

My baby girl is 18 months she sucks her thumb while sleeping. Plz help me in quiting this habbit. Her frint teeth are raised little becz of this.

• 1

Deepti Pathak

Please wrap something around her thumb. Also if you can make a turmeric and hing pwd mixture and apply on thumb. It will taste bitter but will not cause any harm to her. It will be very difficult for some days. She will be more cranky and fussy. But don't give up. Both my daughters have successfully got rid of this habbit.

about hair

my baby is 15 mnth old his hair is so rough agin & agin i put coconut oil bt not..

neck has become dark compared to other p..

my son is 2. 2yrs. his neck hasgot layer of dirt and now it looks dark compared..

Underweight

My baby is not gaining weight,she is under weight. her weight is 6. 2 kg only. s..

How overcome with phototherapy' tan effe..

After phototherapy at 4days my daughter's body has become dark. Pls suggest me..

head washing

please suggest how to do head washing of my one year son. his hairs is long. cry..

about bottle feeding

hy. my baby is of 2 years5months. he is feeding milk with bottle. how can i remo..

lip sucking

my baby is one and half yr old. He is sucking his lowerlip before he goes to sle..

Cold and cough

My daughter is suffering from cold and cough. This time what food is I will give..