Online RTE Maharashtra 2019-20 Registration Process, Documents Required, Helpline
Created by Ekta Updated on Feb 19, 2019
Well, the time is here for your little one to take a leap into the academic world. And as parents, you would want your child to take that step in the best school possible. Isn’t it? So, the rush of filling up online application forms, collating your documents, making notes on eligibility criteria has already begun.
While there are some of you who’ll be going on the regular route, some will be seeking admission through Right To Education (RTE-the right to free and compulsory education). If you are seeking admission under RTE, you can start filling up the forms from February 25th. The online Application Form Link will be available on given Date. According to the act, the non-government schools are to reserve 25% seats for the students coming from economically weaker sections and to ensure free education for them till class 8. [Explore Maharashtra RTE Application 2019-20 Registration Dates]
How to Apply Online for 25% Reserved Seats?
Interested candidates can register & fill up the online application form by visiting the RTE Maharashtra website https://rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in/. Fill up the online forms of the school that are near the range of your village area, give an active mobile number to get access to necessary information and intimation. Fill up the basic legit details of your child clearly and after you are done filling up the form, you will be given an Application Id and password.
Here’s a step by step process of the registration process to be followed for every child
- Register your application on the system. The application number and password will be communicated to your registered mobile.
- Fill in your child details and parent details
- Fill in your address accurately to locate & list schools within the 1 KM and within 1-3 KM range of your house/ village area
- Select the required standard.
- Upload all necessary and required documents.
- Confirm the application
- After confirmation, take the printed application along with the required documents to help desk provided
Lottery Logic for Maharashtra School Allocation
- The schools having more vacancies and less number of applications will allow the seats to all applicants.
- The schools having less vacancy will use a lottery system. The lottery will be drawn and generated by the district administration i.e. Education officer, Primary for the district.
- The selection list will be published on the system.
- The list will be made available under application login for parents. The admit card can be printed.
- Schools will admit the students as approached by parents after completing the necessary requirements.
Required Documents in Maharashtra RTE School Registration:
Here’s the list of documents required to get admission in Maharashtra RTE schools. Check this carefully...
Birth certificate & Residence Proof. Those who live on rent require to produce secondary Registrar registered certificates in the name of the house owner.
Socially deprived students (Certificate of the caste of parent & children also with a certificate of handicapped)
Financially weak students require Income certificate in the name of parent (Income should be less than 1 lakh rupees)
Maharashtra RTE Helpline:
You can reach out to Maharashtra Helpline No: +91 9158877431
In case you have queries: email to email@example.com.
Helpline numbers: 18002330700/ 18002330800, Starting Time: 08:00 AM – 08:00 PM (Only Working Day’s)
Official website: https://rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in/adm_portal/users/login/
Top Education and Learning Blogs
Top Education and Learning Talks
Top Education and Learning question