A health drink for 1 year old baby

Varsha Kesarwani

Hi,   Please suggest any good health drink for 1 year old baby.    

• 8

Varsha Kesarwani

Thanks Anurima..

Hey Varsha. I misunderstood your post first ;) Horlicks, complan, Bournvita and the like are for children above the age of 2 years. You may refrain giving your child any of these for now. To make his milk tastier and healthier, you could add a teaspoon of honey to it. If he enjoys drinking plain keep, then try keeping it that way as sweetening the milk may make him develop a sweet tooth at an early age. Hope this helps.

Varsha Kesarwani

Thanks all for your valuable suggestions...

Sonia

I give fresh fruits, mango and banana a sure yes, try fruit than juice. If you are interested in liquids, you may give, sweet or salt lassi, plain milk. Make sure the child has atleast 3/4 or a litre of water a day, that's more important

i believe horlics and bornvita etc, is nt recommended for 1yrs old.. u shud wait some time more.

Varsha Kesarwani

Thanks all for your suggestions. Is it advisable to give him junior horlicks or any other heath drink like this.

mango n banana shake too a stomach filling and nurtritious for children.

Hi Varsha. You could give your child any fresh fruit juice (without added sugar), lassi, smoothies (blended with a little ice cream). But please make sure whatever you give your child should be fresh and home made. Avoid all packed juices for now :)

travelling

hi momies plz suggest which powered milk is good for 1. 6. year child while trav..

no breastfeeding

my son is one year old and he has stopped showing interest in breast milk. as a..

ragi

from where I can get ragi

plz guide

hiii all,my baby is one year old,how many times he should eat including milk & w..

tiffin snacks

please suggest tiffin food for 2 yrs. kids who doesnt like to eat fruits and veg..

Ragi

Is Ragi hot or cold for a baby??