Choosing a school

Jul 15, 2014

Share with us one the topmost criteria you follow or followed when choosing a school or a pre-school for your child. You tip may help other parents make a more informed decision.

• 5

Shweta

Hey thanks for sharing this info but this location is around 45 km away from my home.

Ayesha Goyal

Hello shweta, according to my personal experience i have found MatriKiran as the best preschool with in Delhi/NCR. Matrikiran is located in sector 49 sohna road Gurgaon. Dont worry about the location of the school as it provides comfortable bus facility to the students. You should visit the school once as the admission procedures are running for academic year 2014-2015 and check the facilities provided by them to the kids. I am sure you will find it a right place for your kid.

Shweta

I stay in Sector 13, Rohini. So, I would prefer something nearby.

Ayesha Goyal

Hello Shweta can i know your preferred school location.

Shweta

I am looking for a good Pre-School for my 2 year+ daughter from last 4 months now and there is no school left in my vicinity that I have not visited for inquiry. However, I am really not able to zero down on one school as 'people says' I am expecting too much. For me the main points while choosing a play school are 1. Near home, 2. Qualified, trained and 'patient' staff (including teachers, helper staff, Counselor and Principal), 3. Safety (Inside and Outside the School Area), 4. Hygienic (Including clean toilets and neat and tidy kitchen if meals are provided, healthy meals), 5. Well defined Curriculum and continuous updates to parents on child's progress, 6. Decent student teacher ratio in each class, 7. CCTV access to parents (there are couple of schools who give access to parents to see their children live) and 8. Graceful (colorful artwork with a lot of clean & well maintained toys), well designed infrastructure, safe (with no sharp edges or open wires, etc. ) interiors. I don't think I am asking for too much from a pre-school.. !!

communicate in english

I have little bit knowledge of English. how can I teach English to my child thro..

how to learn talk to my 1year 7month old..

hello all... my son is 1year 7month old ..he is not talking any simple word like..

what colours to be used to hand painting..

hi... my daughter is 1year 11months and to keep her engage want to teach her fin..

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

tarntruns

toddler throwing toys and other things. how to stop

Playschool in electronic city phase 2 ba..

Please suggest good playschool in electronic city phase 2