Cow Milk v/s formula feed

Sushmita Nair

Hi my baby is 3months old. I want to know which is better to feed cow milk diluted with water (70:30 ratio) or formula feed? I am not able to generate much of breast milk and want to feed him top feed to quench my baby hunger. Pls advice

• 5

swati sachan

To increase breastmilk drink shatavari kalp wid milk.. n eat roasted jeera powder 1 spoon daily

Haritima Pandey

Plz first consult to pediatrician regarding feeding ur baby... my doc told me nt to gv cow's milk. Formula milk is good for babies like Nestlé nan pro 1(upto 6 mnths) or ur doc ll suggest sm other brands. BT don't do anything without asking to pediatrician doctor

Suresh Reddy

Hi Susmitha, please continue with Formula milk. Cow milk is not good for babies digestive system. Alternatives were much less 3 decade's earlier. Now we got all the resources and information ready n tailor made to our problems. Also suggest you to seek pedia advise. Cheers..

Aabha

Hi Sushmita.. I agree! Cow's milk even though diluted is difficult for the baby to digest esp. a young baby as yours. My daughter is 9 months old nw and still our paed hs adv not to start cow's milk and to continue formula till one year.

Zanzanil Patel

Hi sumitha, Check this out. https://www.healthychildren.org/English/ages-stages/baby/feeding-nutrition/Pages/Why-Formula-Instead-of-Cows-Milk.aspx It basically says that cow milk is too difficult for infants to digest so formula milk is best up until 1yrs.

how should I prepare khichdi for my 6+ months baby

Apple recepie

hw to give apple to a 6 month baby.

about Similac

whats the difference between similac and Similac advance?? which is best??

fruit puree storage

hi during travel time cn we take fruit puree in storage form..

healthy food

hii my prince is 9mnth old n premature baby, he has cold so wh kind of food can..

Food recipe for 1 year old

Hello, plz suggest me tasty food recipe for 1 year old baby. She is not eating..

Nutrition

Best nutrition food for 9months baby

apple

my baby never eat apple due to its sour taste what to do?pls help me