Cow Milk v/s formula feed

Sushmita Nair

Hi my baby is 3months old. I want to know which is better to feed cow milk diluted with water (70:30 ratio) or formula feed? I am not able to generate much of breast milk and want to feed him top feed to quench my baby hunger. Pls advice

• 5

swati sachan

To increase breastmilk drink shatavari kalp wid milk.. n eat roasted jeera powder 1 spoon daily

Haritima Pandey

Plz first consult to pediatrician regarding feeding ur baby... my doc told me nt to gv cow's milk. Formula milk is good for babies like Nestlé nan pro 1(upto 6 mnths) or ur doc ll suggest sm other brands. BT don't do anything without asking to pediatrician doctor

Suresh Reddy

Hi Susmitha, please continue with Formula milk. Cow milk is not good for babies digestive system. Alternatives were much less 3 decade's earlier. Now we got all the resources and information ready n tailor made to our problems. Also suggest you to seek pedia advise. Cheers..

Aabha

Hi Sushmita.. I agree! Cow's milk even though diluted is difficult for the baby to digest esp. a young baby as yours. My daughter is 9 months old nw and still our paed hs adv not to start cow's milk and to continue formula till one year.

Zanzanil Patel

Hi sumitha, Check this out. https://www.healthychildren.org/English/ages-stages/baby/feeding-nutrition/Pages/Why-Formula-Instead-of-Cows-Milk.aspx It basically says that cow milk is too difficult for infants to digest so formula milk is best up until 1yrs.

Nutrition

Best nutrition food for 9months baby

hi my son is 7 month and i am giving cerlac 1time in a day is it ok or i should..

kiwi fruit feed

hi my baby s 7 months plus cn i gve him kiwi fruit ths season...

abt food

breast milk is not suficient for my 5 month old. wat else can i give

sweaty feet

Hi,my 3. 5months baby feet are sweaty always is it normal or not ??

Food

Hi my son 7months old shall I start egg yogat it good r bad

For 5 month baby food

help me how to prepare home made ceralac food my 6 month baby. ?

Food diet for 6 month old

What should be the diet chart for 6 month old