Ear wax cleaning method to use for 7 yrs old

Sharvari

Hi All, Need some tips to help clean my 7yrs old daughter ear wax. This is every month affair as she get itching in her ears she keeps on rubbing scratching when itching starts. I have used Soliwax drops to get the wax out but it is not very effective. Soliwax was recommended by her pediatric doc. Still it not very helpful. Please suggest wht do u alL practice - Sharvari Gore

• 5

Nishidh Shah

Dr. has advised to avoid ear buds to clean inside ..!!!

Nishidh Shah

yes Soliwax is recommended by my child's pediatrician as well !!!!

Sharvari

Oh ok. thanks Anurima! Thanks Dr Parmar for guidance

Hi Sharvani. I was told by my children's doctor not to clean the inside of their ears. I use a ear bud only to clean the outer ear and on visits to the pediatrician, I make the doctor clean their ears. This is done about 2 times a year. As Dr. Parmar has suggested, you may speak to an ENT about her ears as she has repeated itching.

Dr Vaneet Parmar

Hi Sharvari, Soliwax is only a temporary treatment and the reoccurrence of the ear wax is very common. An ENT specialist would be the best person who can clean the ears of your child.

allergies

my son omar is 8+ now,daily he will be sneezing in d morning,n every month he wi..

overweight

hi! my 10 yrs. old daughter 's weight is continuously growing. she seems fatty..

hight & weight

my son is 7 year old so I want to need manage his hight & weight. pls. tell so..

my daughter is 1o yrs old. she is not ea..

tried but no use... she cries... pls help me ..

my son is 10 years old his weight is 46kg. He is over weight then how I give die..

thank you sukanya ji & shreya ji

she eats dry chapati with pickles fastly.. but when roti n sabji comes she eats..

health and wellness

Hiii.... my child 10 yrs old,but she is not growing height.... plzzz any suggest..