My kid doesn't behave in gatherings.

Ramla

My son is 3yrs n 3mths old. He reacts differently when he meets people outside. He feels shy initially then starts behaving crazy n goes out of control. He screams n throws tantrums. He doesn't get along with other kids outside. How do I tackle this phrase. It's very embarrassing

• 4

Ramla

Thanku so much for the advice nandita. I'm trying to work on the tips u have given. I'm a bit relieved now after reading ur comment. You have been a great help. Thanks once again.

nandita singh

Hi. I remember one thing my dad once told me which i feel is lacking in our kids today is the openness to play with kids. I feel we all tey to provide such a protective environment for our kids tht in turn we make them like this. Dont worry ramla. My son too used to never know how to behave with people around earlier. But now enjoys company of ppl in our house. Key is to never try and scold or try and discipline the child infrint of everyone. Try and make him understand as why is this wrong or why is it right. Also sometimes children act out because other kids tend to make groups and not let the new child in tht group. The child wants attention and hence tends to be destructive. So try and get him involved in other children activities. Have more kids come over. Take him to he park. Befriend his friends. Try and make some yummy things for friends. Idea is tht u need to be another baby with ur baby. Trust me this takes time but it works.

Ramla

It's the same with familiar faces too.

Is this so only with strangers or also with familiar faces?

behavior

she is becoming stubborn and adamant, keeps on crying especially during nights.

behaviour

mera beta aj Kal Bht chikta ha or chikta ha Bht jayda ziddi ho gaya ha. 2. 6 yea..

slap issue

hi.. my girl is 21 months old and she recently got a habit of slaping too hard t..

problem in sleeping at night... any sugg..

my child is 13 months old... but he doesn't sleep well...

behavioural issues

my son gets very violent and angry when anything unpleasant or unacceptable to h..

ADHD problem

hi, my child having ADHD problem not talking what to do

behaviour

my son get angry and throw whatever he has in his hand.

preparing baby for creche

my daughter is 21 month old. I want her to be adjusted in the creche so that I c..