Nutrition

Rachna Sethi Gera

Hi, My baby is 1 yr old nw n I want to know abt d best diet for my baby. Should I hv to continue feeding ?

• 2

Veena InWebz

Hi Rachna, it is always good to have healthy diet even if it is a baby. Loads of fruits, greens, lentils etc. are good source of vitamins and minerals. It would be even more a great experience if you feed organic food. Here is a great portal www. myrightbuy. com, where you get all organic items. Happy parenting! Good luck and cheers!

Hi Rachna, You can start your baby on things like egg and some chicken too, if you are non-vegetarians. These things are rich in protein, which a growing child requires in abundance. Also, ensure that everyday he has atleast 2-3 helpings of fruits to eat (as far as I know, calorie-wise and nutrition wise, even one slice of mango is a helping of fruit and so is a small banana); add dry fruits to his diet, almonds and kishmish and walnuts are good choices (but in winter); also ensure each meal he has has some helping of vegtable whether it is cucumber in raita or vegetable khicdi. Basically, focus on giving him a balanced meal--all food groups in small quantities. Also, introducing him to table manners, eating with the family etc are some things that you can start on at this age. hope this helps.

Toilet Training

My son is of 1. 5 years. I still use diaper 24*7. though I had bought a small..

PROPER FOOD

PLS give me 13month baby food chart

hii my baby is 1. 8 yr old .he don't like to eat poha powder instead he like to..

my baby is 1 year 2 months, wat foods sh..

suggest food list for my 1 year 2 months daughter

less weight

my son 1 year completed not eating food properly nd fruits too suggest me to wai..

lunch recipes

I'm trying different varieties of food but my son not interested,can anybody sug..

papaya

helo my son is 2 years old . he loves papaya. he eTs too much papaya. is it good..