Nutrition

Rachna sethi gera

Hi, My baby is 1 yr old nw n I want to know abt d best diet for my baby. Should I hv to continue feeding ?

• 2

Veena InWebz

Hi Rachna, it is always good to have healthy diet even if it is a baby. Loads of fruits, greens, lentils etc. are good source of vitamins and minerals. It would be even more a great experience if you feed organic food. Here is a great portal www. myrightbuy. com, where you get all organic items. Happy parenting! Good luck and cheers!

Hi Rachna, You can start your baby on things like egg and some chicken too, if you are non-vegetarians. These things are rich in protein, which a growing child requires in abundance. Also, ensure that everyday he has atleast 2-3 helpings of fruits to eat (as far as I know, calorie-wise and nutrition wise, even one slice of mango is a helping of fruit and so is a small banana); add dry fruits to his diet, almonds and kishmish and walnuts are good choices (but in winter); also ensure each meal he has has some helping of vegtable whether it is cucumber in raita or vegetable khicdi. Basically, focus on giving him a balanced meal--all food groups in small quantities. Also, introducing him to table manners, eating with the family etc are some things that you can start on at this age. hope this helps.

sooji ki kheer... or halwa ..for 1+

how to make suji ki kheer or halwa for 1yr old...

egg

how many egg should be given to my 20 months old daughter in lunch or dinner

about food of my girl

my girl is very lean she is not intended on food suggest me some healthy and ta..

Water Intake

My daughter is of 1 yr and 7 months , she drink very less water . Please suggest..

Diet concern

Hi ladies. Hope you all are doing great. My question is regarding baby's lunch..

What should be diet of a three yrs old s..

What should I give my son for proper growth

Nutrition

hi everyone.. my son is 14 months now... he hates eating apple..... pls help me..