Check Out These Birthday Party Ideas For your Child's 1st Birthday
Created by Urvashi Shah Updated on Jan 06, 2018
Is your child going to turn one in a couple of days? Are you excited and want to celebrate this occasion by throwing a party? While we share some birthday party ideas for your toddler, we would also like to add here that remember that the party is being planned for your toddler so keep the theme, menu and everything child-friendly and viola you will have a roaring party.
Now scroll down to read some ideas.
Some Ideas To Make Your Toddler's First Birthday Party A Success
While you are excited to celebrate your toddler's first birthday, remember that for him or her it will be just another get -together. So in order to make it more memorable for your toddler, stick to the basics, as you will not go wrong with that-
- Create a theme with just balloons: Your toddler and the children in that age group just love balloons so have them in abundance and be ready for some bursting noise now and then as your toddler and his or her friends go on a bursting spree. There are balloons available in different cartoon characters in the market, so don't hold yourself back and create a theme with just balloons
- Go innovative with the menu as well: Birthday parties are not complete with a proper menu and since it will be your toddler's first birthday party you sure want to serve the best and put your best foot forward. So go for healthy finger foods as snacks that even your toddler loves so that you don't have to worry about feeding him or her at the end of the party
- Magic show: For your child's first birthday party you will be inviting a number of relatives and friends who too might be having babies almost the same age as your little one. Thus, a magic show will work wonders for your child and the others who will be left intrigued at the end
- Say it with favourite cartoon characters: Make your child's first birthday special by making it a theme party. You can choose a particular cartoon character that your child loves and have the theme set as per it. Be it related to minions or even Doraemon, and let the entire party run on that theme from balloons to dresses and from cake to desserts in the colour of the theme chosen. Just do keep in mind that you are planning a party for a group of toddlers and not adults so when planning the menu keep your little one in mind
- Photo-op counter: Create a special photo-op counter where you can get your toddler pose the theme party characters and other relatives and friends
- Cupcakes are a real treat: While the huge cake is the mainstay of any birthday party, cupcakes based on the party theme just add to the charm of a party. And not only will your toddler love it, your guests will also love the idea of cupcakes. Don't forget to put a smiley sticker on it and you are ready to roll
- Party timings: While all the above are important to make your toddler's birthday party a success – party timings are all the more important. After all you don't want your little one to feel so tired and exhausted that he or she becomes cranky and spoil the mood for everyone else. So try to wind up the party two to three hours prior to his or her sleeping time. This will give your toddler enough time to unwind and relax before calling it a day
These ideas when teamed up will make your toddler's first birthday party a memorable one for your child in years to come by.
Did you like the blog on your toddler's first birthday party ideas? Do you have some more ideas? Share them with us in the comments section below, as we would love to hear from it you.
| Sep 29, 2018
1j 768 eâlk. j
| Jan 06, 2018
intresting ideas! thanks !