Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 2 Admission 2019-20 Application, Registration Dates, Documents etc
Created by Ambili S Kartha Updated on Mar 18, 2019
We as parents want to do the best for our child. Don’t we? Best education, games, and activities. But not all of us can send them to an expensive world or global schools. In a scenario like this, many parents choose Kendriya Vidyalaya schools for their children. Affordability, highly educated teachers, huge campuses are some of the factors that make these schools standout. But getting admission into KVs is not an easy process; it sure needs some work.
Here we tell you every information about KV admission/ registration process, dates and documents required for admission.
Kendriya Vidyalaya(KV) Admission Process & Dates
The Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) Admission form was released on the first of March, following the release of the KVS application notifications and guidelines for eligibility on the 28th of February, for students of class 1. Interested candidates may now apply online at https://kvsonlineadmission.in/index.html. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) releases the application form annually to eligible students for admission in various Kendriya Vidyalaya campuses all around the country.
First Standard: Kendriya Vidyalaya Registration Dates 2019
KV Admission Dates to remember for those who are seeking Admission for first class/standard?
|Start of Online Registration||01 Mar 2019 From 8.00 am|
|Last Date Of Online Registration||19 Mar 2019 till 4.00 pm|
|Declaration Of Provisionally Selected List & Admission||1st List - 26 Mar 2019 2nd List - 09 Apr 2019(If Seats Remain Vacant) 3rd List - 23 Apr 2019(If Seats Remain Vacant)|
|In Case Adequate Number Of Applications Not Received Under RTE Provisions,
Extended Date For Second Notification For Admission To Be Made Under RTE Provision
|Notification - 30 Mar 2019 Registration - 30 Mar - 06 Apr 2019 Admissions - 08 Apr 2019 -15 Apr 2019|
|In Case Enough Number Of Registration For SC/ST Not Received In 1st Phase, Second Notification May Be Issued On||Notification - 30 Mar 2019 Registration - 30 Mar - 06 Apr 2019 Admissions - 08 Apr 2019 -15 Apr 2019|
NOTE: If any of these dates happen to be a public holiday the next working day shall be treated as the opening/closing date.
Class 2: Kendriya Vidyalaya Registration Dates 2019
What Are The Dates To Remember For Those Seeking Admission For Second standard onwards? Please note that the registration for class 2 onwards (except class 11) subject to availability of vacancies in that particular class. Check these.
|Registration Starts||2 - 9 Apr’2019 (8.00 AM- 4.00 PM)|
|Declaration of 1st List||12 Apr’2019|
|Admission Start Date||12 - 20 Apr’2019|
|KV Admission Last Date||30 Apr’2019|
What About The Plus One Admission In KV?
For Non-KV Students - Registration, display of admission list & admission in class XI (subject to availability if vacancies) - After the admission of KV students in Class 11
For KV Students:
- Registration for admission in class XI - Within 10 days after the declaration of board results
- Display of admission list & admission for class XI - Within 20 days after the declaration of board results.
- Last Date Of Admission For Class XI Is 01.07.2019
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Eligibility ?
What is the eligibility to apply for KV admission? KV seat is basically divided into five categories:
- First preference is for the child of Central Govt employee.
- Second preference is always for the child of an Army or an ex-army man.
- Third preference goes to a child of govt. employees
- A fourth criterion is a single girl child quota.
- Fifth for the child of private or self-employed people
Moreover, in defense/central and state government job the preference of admission is based on several other factors.
- 1st preference is always given to ward of transferable central govt. staff and ex-servicemen.
- 2nd preference goes to non-transferable central government worker and ex-servicemen.
- 3rd preference goes to the ward of PSU/ autonomous bodies/ Institute of Higher Learning of GOI.
- 4th preference goes to the transferable state government employees.
- 5th preference goes to the ward of state government non-transferable employees.
- And the Last to children of any category if seats are vacant
Age Eligibility Criteria For Admission in KV
|Class||Minimum Age As||Maximum Age As|
Some Frequently Asked Questions
The most common doubts regarding this application and admissions are given below:
Q1: In Which All Situations Are Age Relaxation Possible?
The age limit can be subjected to relaxation by 02 years in case of physically handicapped candidates.
Q2: In Which All Situations Are Age Relaxation Is Not Possible?
There is no age restriction for Class IX candidates provided the candidate is seeking admission into class X in the same year. Similarly, there is no age limit for Class XII candidates provided there is no break in the continuous study.
Q3: Procedure for getting application/registration form
- The application form is made available through the online/offline mode.
- Candidates or their wards can collect the admission form from the Principal’s Office of the concerned school free of cost.
- Candidates/ Parents are required to fill the form completely and accurately.
- Applicants are required to send or submit the filled-in application form along with the required documents to the Kendriya Vidyalaya concerned within the stipulated dates.
- The application form must be accompanied by the attested copies of required documents.
- Candidates must ensure that the application form is filled completely as incomplete forms and late applications will be rejected.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Application forms must be submitted to the respective school on time.
- The documents submitted along with the application form must be genuine. Admission secured on the basis of wrong information and documents will be canceled.
Documents Required in Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission?
What Are The Documents To Be Attached To The Registration Form? Read carefully...
- For Class I, certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births. This will include certificates from Notified Area Council / Municipality / Municipal Corporation extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defence personnel or Affidavit.
- For other classes, the date of birth recorded in the transfer certificate issued by a school recognized by the State Education Department would be accepted. The original certificate of date of birth should be returned to the parent after verification.
- Admissions up to class-VIII may be granted without any school transfer certificate provided the child is otherwise eligible and his birth certificate has been issued by a Govt. body or affidavit.
- For grandchildren of the Honorable Members of Parliament and PSU Employees, a certificate of relationship must be produced. This is also applicable for grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Children belonging to SC/ST/EWS/OBC and BPL categories are required to produce a certificate issued by a state or union government.
- Handicapped or physically disabled candidates are required to produce a certificate from a civil surgeon or rehabilitation center.
- In case of children whose parents have been transferred a service certificate showing the number of transfers in the last seven years, duly stamped by the Head office with name designation and other relevant particulars in bold letters should be produced.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defense personnel.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
- Proof of Residence.
Once KVS release online application form to the public, anyone who is interested in taking admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School can fill the form and submit it. After the completion of form submission, evaluation of form, interview and fee payment, Principal of each KV schools will display the selected student for their school in class I.