1. 5yrs old kid pooping 4 to 5 times a day.... no loose motion sort of ...normal poop

Supriya

Please suggest ..if it's normal As she had motion problem for more than week after Dr medicine (flora ) motion stopped but she started pooping 4 to 5 times in day .

• 2

Sajjan

Pooping 4 to 5 times is normal... Need to worry if it's loose. They poop because of incomplete... No need to worry.

preeti

She might be teething you can check with doctor

My 2. 2 yrs old son frequently suffers f..

I want to take precautions for him, so that he should not suffer from the infect..

frequent urination

Hi my son is 2 years n he frequently urinate in day time ( eg) for an hour he l..

Tooth paste for toddlers

My daughter of 2. 4 years swallow toothpaste during brushing of teeth. I tried t..

Bedtime problem and mouth stuffing.

hi my daughter is getting hyper active at her bed time. it will take 1. 5 hrs to..

Health and activities

Hello everyone my self Pankhuri agarwal. I have a daughter of 1 year nd 3mnths..

Hair growth.

hlo everyone . my dgtr is 1yr2.. mnths old.. and her hairs not so good ,vry hard..

constipation in 16 maths baby what to g..

remedies for hard stools a& constipation