Latest Popular

constipation

Sep 20, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

hello,plz help asap my daughter z 14mnths old she is suffring frm severe constipation she poops very hard n in small amount 2-3 tyms a day she cries paonfully while passi...

• 1

New teeth pain

Sep 20, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

It seems my baby is getting new teeth may be due to which she ignore to eat anything, not sure if this is the only reason but if it is what to do in this case, few people...

• 2

baby hygiene

Sep 20, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

mere baby girl ke vagina Mei white discharge hota hai or wo toilet Karte waqt Roti hai

• 1

weak digestion

Sep 19, 2018 | All age groups

my 13month old daughter suffers with vomiting in each 15-20 days....... bcz of which her growth is not as per her age...... Dr says it is only just bcz of infection........

• 1

Speech

Sep 19, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

My daughter is 19months old. I have doubt regarding her speech. She tries to reply and talks gibberish, although there are certain words she is using properly. She is mum...

• 2

stomach fat in mommy's

Sep 19, 2018 | All age groups

will green tea really reduce stomach fat and weight ??

• 2

about preterm babies

Sep 19, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

my lmp was 11-01-2017,i delivered baby boy on 15-09-2017,is my baby preterm,can i give him albendazol syrup as he is not eating anything

• 4

Nutrition

Sep 18, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

How to increase the immunity of a child ?

• 2

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics
Top Health Blogs