Health & Wellness

LATEST POPULAR
Rajwinder Kaur

Study problem

Oct 17, 2017 | 11 to 16 years

My son is 12yr old he is not interested in studies he is only interested in watching t. v and want to play for whole day . He speaks rudely with others .is it possible to...

• Comment
Ad Jyoti Rawat

breast difference

Oct 17, 2017 | All age groups

hello, my daughter is 8 days old and m feeding her but m feeling difference in my breast as one is looking bigger then other one. what to do??

• 1
Pavithra Hari

pressure while passing stool

Oct 17, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

my baby is 4 months old he is only on breast milk he puts pressure while passing stool from two days pls tl me any home remedies to overcome this.

• 4
Jyothisree Mupparaju

regarding cough n cold

Oct 17, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

hi , my second kid are suffering from cold and cough, he is not interested to take medicine or syrup. so plz give any suggestion for precaution.

• 3
Danee Saikia

Teething

Oct 17, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

Hie Momies , My 10 months baby Adrisha is in teething phase. Her body temperature is also a bit high from yesterday and she vomits also after taking cereal.. How should i...

• 1
Savi Maahi

Baby neck was not stiffed

Oct 16, 2017 | 0 to 1 years

please let me know why my baby neck stiffed properly she will be complete 5 months

• 1
Muneera Noorie

colic

Oct 16, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

colic

• 2
Muneera Noorie

colic

Oct 16, 2017 | 1 to 3 years

baby cries slot of because of colic

• 5
REFINE
Clear All
Age group
Topics
Top Health & Wellness Blogs