Baby Care Forum

Latest Popular

Breast pump

Jan 23, 2019 | Pregnancy

Hello ladies, I wanted to know if anyone has used breast pump for their child..... Is it useful and truly the milk stays good for longer hours?? And is it comfortable...

• 1

sleeping

Jan 23, 2019 | 0 to 1 years

when my baby wanted to sleep she need milk and I breastfeed but during that time when she feeds she makes a humming sound stretching dragging her hair and feels to be ver...

• 1

help about sleeping

Jan 23, 2019 | 0 to 1 years

anybody help. mera baby sote time bahut rota bahut ghumaane k baad sota

• 2

Overnight diapers information 2019

Jan 23, 2019 | 7 to 11 years

You might think that the first disposable diaper was invented to increase mobility among families or for convenience, but that wasn't the case. Disposable diapers were de...

• 1

anger management

Jan 23, 2019 | 11 to 16 years

hi, my son went to expedition with school first time on the third day he had a fight with a classmate who hit him. later teacher called me and said that the reaction by m...

• 1

calcium supplement

Jan 22, 2019 | 3 to 7 years

Hi my daughter is 3 years old. Her dentist said that her teeth enamel is weak so start calcium supplement for her. Please share of you have any knowledge about this or of...

• 1

mere 5 month chal rha h muje kya khana chaiye nd kya ni

Jan 22, 2019 | Pregnancy

• 1

Breast pumps

Jan 22, 2019 | 0 to 1 years

Hi mom... Is it good to use breast pump

• 2

Health

Jan 22, 2019 | 0 to 1 years

Bacche ko kitne mahine k bad bithana chahie?

• 2

crying

Jan 22, 2019 | 0 to 1 years

hello momies, mera beta sone se pehle bahut rota hai hath pair marta hai, ghum gghum k hila hila k meri baaju thak jaati hai koi solution ho to btao . 3 nd half month ka...

• 3

There are no talks

REFINE
Clear ALL
AGE GROUPS
Topics
Top Baby Care Blogs