Health & Wellness

LATEST POPULAR

during summer how to care our children helth

May 24, 2018 | 1 to 3 years

which food can I give my children in this season Breakfast , lunch and dinner. My son is now 2 n 9 month's old.

• 1

underweight child

May 23, 2018 | 3 to 7 years

my daughter is 3. 5 yrs. she doesn't like milk and most of the milk products. what should I give her ? she is underweight and too slim.

• 5

severe diarrhoea in 6 month baby boy

May 23, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

Health and wellness

• 1

soft cleft palet

May 23, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

my baby of 35 days has incomplete soft cleft palet... will it be mature automatically in time being ?? if not .how can he get recovery from this problem?

• 1

pregnancy

May 23, 2018 | Pregnancy

my 5th month is about to complete and till now I didn't feel baby kicks and my baby bump is also not so big

• 2

medicin

May 22, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

meri 50 days ki baby ko dtp,hep,hib, vaccin diya tha kal or aj oral rotavirus diya hai, fever ke liye metacin diya to woh vomiting krti hai, kal bhi medixin ke baad 2 h...

• 1

Query

May 22, 2018 | Pregnancy

Nidhi is 16 weeks pregnant and showing interest for 2-3 days tour... Can we go for it

• 3

teething problem and treatment qqq

May 22, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

teathing

• 2

what is the ideal weight of 5 month baby ?

May 21, 2018 | 0 to 1 years

ideal weight of 5 month baby

• 2
REFINE
Clear All
Age group
Topics
Top Health & Wellness Blogs