about Similac

Aruna

Updated on Feb 14, 2017

whats the difference between similac and Similac advance?? which is best??

• 7
Kruti Sarma

we were using similac and my ped suggested to go with advanced as it has 10% more brain development with it. so using advanced since then.

Nitika r

I am using similac advance 2 for my baby when she was 6 months plus. she was pre-term baby and it helps to gain weight. please consult pediatrician before starting.

Aruna

Thank you karthiga. I'm using Similac 2 for my 7+ months baby. but some are saying that Similac 2 doesn't have nourishment like Similac 1. so wanted to know about Similac advance. if it's good and helps in weight gain I can shift to that. my son had colic pain issues so Nan doesn't suit him. so before changing to Similac advance I wanted to know whether it is as strong as Nan or not.

Karthiga Clive

hi Aruna. similac advance is a good product, which was suggested by pediatric for my baby.. Since my baby boy born pretimer have given that formula milk for the weight gain. However Similac is for normal baby like lactogen milk. pls consult your pediatric before starting any formula milk. Thanks.

Aruna

Thank you sameera. My son had colic pain till 5and half months. now he is 7+months old and I'm using similac for him

Sameera Tanvir

similac advance is for delicate child n similac normal is for normal child i also got advance for my child bcz he was having breathing problems wen he was born

Canisha Kapoor

Fellow parents please help Aruna. If anyone of you have tried?