Baby blues

Paridhi

Updated on Aug 02, 2017

i m suffering from baby blues... having a c section and a baby girl 9 days old... i want to cry sometimes, there is no reason.. feeling sad...

• 6
Paridhi

your number?

puja burande

yes u can also talk to me

Paridhi

is it any way i can talk to you?

puja burande

hi paridhi, it is normal i guess so even i have gone thrugh these kind of moods, sometimes feels like cryong sometimes happy.. it is related to post partum depression.. it is ok don't worry everything will be alright n whatever problems u r facing now will be g9ne over the time.. just wait n have lots n lots of patience.. play with ur baby more often or talk to u r dear once who listen to u.. just dont worry in future very exciting moments will come n u will forget the feelings u r gng thru now.. just relax n take lots of rest sleep whenever u r baby is sleeping n take good care of u r health..

Paridhi

Thanks for reply... its really help me a lot.. Me and My husband is living in diffeent city... As per social rules after delivery I have to stay at my parents house... so, I can't able to get my husband's company... That is also make me feel sad... he frequently comes to see us but after he lives I got sad feeling...

puloma pandey

Hi Paridhi, why it is so? whenever you feel like then just have a look at your baby's face you will forget everything . Believe me you are going to enjoy your motherhood most. Don't be be depressed or sad you brought a life on this earth, the wonderful thing that we women are fortunated with . Hug your baby whenever you feel depressed.

Top Pregnancy Blogs