Baby care

Created by Vidhi Duggal
Updated on Jul 07, 2018

My younger daughter has very dry skin. Her skin becomes scaly and chapped if I use any soap. Can you suggest some gentle baby wash which can keep her skin nourished post bath also?

• 12

you should try Mamaearth's baby wash which is safe and good for babies sensitive skin. It is completely natural and organic.

u can opt mamaearth baby oil n baby wash thn lotion for good results

Try mamaearth body wash for kids which which is mild and make kids skin soft

first of all stop using soap as it makes skin dry and rough. use a body wash like mamaearth body wash for babies. it keeps the skin soft and moisturised. also apply mamaearth lotion for babies after bath every day. prblm of dry and chapped skin will be solved. i also uses them for my son.

sometimes this happen due weather, you can go for a mild body oil almond oil mixed with mama earth baby oil massage & warm body wash.. mama earth body wash is also too good, and the body lotion is also very good... I personally use this product go for it and know the changes..

Adult products have harsh chemicals, which will strip off the moisture form the baby's delicate skin. Use products that are meant for babies, since they will be mild and ph-balanced. Since you want something like bady wash, try Johnsons' top to toe. It is Dermatologist-tested, Dye-free, soap-free and hypoallergenic. Also it is Paraben-free Phthalate-free. So post using it too, your daughter's skin will feel soft and nourished.

For extremely dry skin, the Johnsons baby rice n milk bath followed by an application of their baby lotion works best. You can try that.

Hi vidhi, You can try applying something rice based product. As I have read on many reliable sources that rice water is good for the dry skin. It gives proper moisture and prevents dryness. Moreover, it is free from any side-effects.. I believe in daily routine rice water will not be available, so you may try those products which may have rice and milk in it.. Take Care.

mamaearth body wash and for face it's foaming face wash will take care of ur baby skin. the products are all natural

you should try Mamaearth's products which are totally chemical free and safe for baby's soft skin. try it's soap and baby massage oil. all are good and effective.

u can try mamearth baby products... these products r very gentle