calcarea phosphorica

Anukrati Chauhan

Anyone using calcarea phos for their baby please suggest when to start it and what to expect. I have a 5 month old baby boy who is extremly rubbing everything in his mouth ans suspect having teething symptoms.

• 7
anukrati chauhan

Thanks all.. I have started it for him...

Shweta

hi I'm a homoeopathic physician and calcarea is very safe for your baby... start giving 2 pills in d morning and 2 in the evening... baby will easily dissolve it in her mouth... if irritation persists consult a homoeopath for medications along which acts best for teething troubles also.

Pratibha Sehgal

I m giving calcarea phos to my baby gal .she is 5. 5 month old. I had started it 15 days back. 2 tablets in a day .it easily gets dissolve in mouth once baby licks it.

Pooja

Like calcarea other homeopathy medicines are too available to be used during teething consult your pediatrician for medicine.

puloma pandey

calcarea is for calcium supplement but necessary . buy a teether for your baby, massage his gums with little honey it will help.

anukrati chauhan

Thanks Puloma.. Just want to check if this medicine is helpful in easing baby's discomfort. Because my baby continuously rub his hands in his mouth and become irritated if i prevent this.

puloma pandey

Hi Anukarti, if you can see teething symptoms you can use calcarea on advice of your pediac. Once check with the doctor as your baby is small so they may provide drops.