Education and Learning Career

Dermatoglyphyics Inborn Talent Analysis

Deepaa

Greetings all of you!!   Now a days parenting is not only bringing up our children. Its more ahead. We need to understand our children not only as a parent but also as a mentor. How easy it would be if  we get a usermanual for our children. Like how their brain is designed? How they would be reacting? What is their core motivation source? What is their exact nature? What all intelligence they have got? etc etc. Dermatoglyphics is one of the science which can help you identify all these areas. With the help of your/your child's finger print you can get all the answers of your concerns. You can get in touch with me over here for and guidence regarding this.

work from home

if anyone interested to do work from home... cn comment here ...

work from home

hiiieee all momies I m Tupperware consultant. any mommy who wants work from home..

schooling

my kid is 3 yrs 7 months old. should i put him in nursery or lkg?

education

which board is preferable for addmission of kids.. ssc ,icsc,cbsc,ig board???

board selection

which board is better. ICSE CBSC or State board

Which board is better ICSE or cbse

For clearing different types of exams after 12 which board helps u a lot, and co..

education

my son is about 14 but 9th class... losing interest in studies.... i am worried..

educatin

social activities