Career

Education

Sheetal S Manek

Hello ! Everybody My Daughter is in 9th std. but still she is confused for her future education, like what stream she should go for n which field she should select for her future carrier, her drawing n other subjects are good but maths is a weak sub. well we need ur suggestions on this  n also pl disscuss weather this is the right time to focus on which line she should select ? 

• 6
Sunita Ballal

I'm also sailing in the same boat as urs... but the difference is that she is adamant on doing something, I'm not she sure she 'll be able to do it.

Sheetal s manek

Thank u so much Neetu N Neena. happy to share this with u.

Sheetal s manek

Dear Sheetal, I agree with Neena, in time your daughter will be able to figure out, perhaps you could simply let her just study at her pace an d not be stressed about making choices right now.. It would help her though if she knows that her parents can guide her through the decision making which, as Neena mentioned, we are able to do if we ourselves are aware of their strengths and the choices at school. As for a career, there are so many amazing new choices these days and some more will come up in the next two years. what I would do is to perhaps research and read on the internet about career options for your daughter once she has chosen her stream.

Neena

and about the maths bit, I just told myself recently after struggling for so many years that maths is not my son's strong subject, and its OK, because he is naturally awesome at SST / Science and so on.. I plan to help him in getting better at maths, but it is not the be all and end all of his academics.. :)

Top Career Blogs