hair growth and thick hair advice

B Vihaana

Updated on Jun 06, 2017

my baby girl hair too less and not thick.... so what should i do for hair growthness and thick hair.. plz suggest

• 6
Sonam Bharti Kharbanda

Would suggest to use Mamaearth oil and shampoo on ur baby's hair. U will feel noticeable difference. It's natural so perfect for babies.

Mahima Krishna

hi Ashish... yes.... my paed was only concerned abt the oil being very sticky and takes longer to bathe the baby.... I've been ordering for bliss of earth castor oil from Flipkart..... u can check wid ur paed if u ve concerns over it....

Ashish Anand

Hello Mahima! !! I saw in flipkart and seems many companies castor oil, Unable to decide on that , Kindly tell specific Castor oil make by company to purchase?? Hope u have consult your paed. Before going for your little one!!

Mahima Krishna

hi Ashish... yes ny one can use castro oil... it's very good ...u can purchase pure Castro oil from Flipkart... I've been using it

Ashish Anand

Dear Mahima pls tell if Castro oil can be used for even for my Baby boy who is 5. 5 months now Thinking that it is now summers also Pls tell from whre to purchase and if some specific company name Castro oil to purchase??

Mahima Krishna

hi vihaana... plz use Castro oil every alternate day... give a slight massage and leave it on.... u can give ur baby a hair wash the next day if u prefer to as it's very sticky.... u can use it everyday too... it's very good for promoting hair growth and regulating body heat also...

Top Health and Wellness Talks
Top Health and Wellness Blogs