Special Needs

help for 9 mth old child

Poonam Moolchandani

Hi All, I have kept my princess in day care , at the same day care there is one child rather a Girl who is gonna be 9 mths old . Single parent child. Her Mother is almost hand to mouth situation . So we mothers in day care keep on offering her things . so if any one has used toys or used clothes . pls do help. as my daughter is small her age  , so my help is too little less. If the Clothes and toys are in in good condition , please do offer    Thanks   Poonam

Prajakta Deodhar

Plz send me the address so that i will courier the things to her... Thanks bye...

Poonam Moolchandani

m : thanks but I dont want to get in this cash help as today u will help tomm she will get use to , its better you can buy some diapers or clothes or toys for her. we here in mumbai we all mommies do that we collect money & go & buy diapers , creams & powder for her .As we know our money is going at the right place & cause.

M

Pls give us the address so that we can contribute by way of cheques also.

Thumbs up for Poonam from the parentune community. We would also mobilise a word among Mumbai proparents. Poonam-Please mail the details to helpdesk@parentune. com

gaurima

Wonderful initiative ... It will be great that with such sharing and caring so many things get used appropriately :)

Charanjot

Please let me know the address, if I can courier to her.... I am based out of Pune... and have clothes of my 11 month old daughter... I ll be glad to do my bit...

Reema

m happy i m part of this community where ppl think this nice things... Wish even i could help

Poonam Moolchandani

Thanks to all.

Poonam Moolchandani

Darshita, Its in Andheri Shere Punjab ,run by a lady at Home , when u wish to come , message me ur no will send you the address & contact number .

Dyuti

How thoughtful of you Poonam. I hope the mother and child do benefit from the contributions by fellow parents from Parentune.

Darshita Chheda

Whr is the daycare based. Pls give details. I would like to help.

Rashmi Balagopal

What a beautiful thing to do!

really i appreciate ur thought n sharing it..

Dear Poonam, this is a noble thought. Since you are based in Mumbai,perhaps fellow Proparents in Mumbai can come forward.

baby eye problem

hello doctors $moms plz help me Mera Beta 11month ka hai, uski Ek eye may say pa..

stop b/m

hii my little prince is one yr two mnths (premature baby) i wanted to stop b/m i..

stop b/m

travel

I am going to attend a wedding soon with my 8 month baby.... is it alright if I..

baby food

pls suggest best diet plan for my 6 months old baby

breastfeed

how to improve breastfeed my baby is 2 months

dishwasher or antibacterial cleansing ag..

is it required to use antibacterial cleansing agent for cleaning of baby bottole..

boils

My 4 month old baby having boils on his body and head(2 or 3 no hand, leg, head,..