How to clean baby tongue as it looks white my babies are 4 month old and are on formula ,when tried to clean with cloth then they cry and vomit. please suggest.

Shikha

Also pls suggest if it is necessary to clean baby tongue?

Mahalakshmi Nchs

Hi... Best remedy is clean it with single finger while gvng bath.. or use lil turmeric.. if it is more effected then my doctor suggested to use candid mouth paint... I hv used fr my 5 mnths baby..

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey shikha my mom suggested me to use clean wet soft cotton cloth to clean the tongue and its really good even my pedic said its ok

Chebolu Ashwini

Hi shika.. Yes, u can clean ur baby tongue with ur single finger by putting it with some turmeric. As my mom would clean my 5months baby with turmeric. As it is antibiotic so it won't be much harmful for ur baby.. Happy parenting.

gayatri chadwa

You can clean it with finger while bathing them.. just put a single finger and gently clean the inside of the mouth...

not gaining a weight

hi mothers my baby girl is 102 days old .. his birth weight s 2. 08 and now she..

is my exclusively breast Fed baby gainin..

hi, my daughter's birth weight was 3. 6kg now she is having weight 7. 1kg in 2...

saliva in mouth

my boy baby is 2 and half months . whenever he is playing saliva is coming more..

uses of gripe water

hii ....why we use gripe water to babies nd frm whn we can start it??? is it nec..

my 2 months baby has cold.. her nose was blocked she was difficult to breathe wa..

Weight gain

My baby girl birth weight 2. 85 kg. Now her age is 2 mnths 12days and her weight..

My baby girl birth weight 2. 85 kg. Now..

Doctor said, weight gain can be better. what to do for perfect weight gain? Any..

my baby is not gaining weight