How to use diaper rash cream

Archana

Updated on Jul 01, 2016

My baby has got diaper rash. Can anyone suggest how to cure and how to use diaper rash cream?

• 8
Archana

Thanks to all of you

Shanki Seth

I m totally agreed with kapil.. My pediact priscribed me siloderm mixi ointment as wel and it effects well ! Use the ointment until rashes disappear.. With or withouth diaper.. As m using it right this time.. No néd to worry diaper babies gets rashes in this weather..

Kapil Shrikant Kurde

komal and sankhi already gives u information about what precautions before and after use's diaper.

Archana

Ne there is no loose motion. I M not using diaper now but since I have to travel tomorrow it's necessary to use. That's why i m worried

Kapil Shrikant Kurde

is there is loose motions ? if there is loose stools try to avoid breast feed and milk products. don't use diper till rash disappear. use siloderm ointment thrice a day.

Archana

Thank you very much

Shanki Seth

Yes u can use coconut oil in place of diaper rash... But make sure u have to apply it all over during or before evry diaper change.. And try to give a gap of half an hr at least of every change if ur baby is in diaper for d whole day

Komal Kothari

Don't make ur baby wear whole day diaper.. n suppose if you do it make sure you change every 4 hrs.. may be the diaper is not suiting to your baby... but apply the cream all over n den make it to wear either you can use coconut oil too