Health

Johnsons baby prosucts

Created by Klasvini

can we use johnson baby products . y johnsons is not recommended by doctors

• 14

Johnson products are absolutely safe and mild. u can use them from day 1. as far as doctors are concerned, I have always seen nurses giving first bath to baby with Johnson's soap and shampoo. that itself means that doctors recommend the product.

We can very much use Johnsons. I have been an avid user of the same. Infact my doctor advised the same.

Hi. I have used Johnson baby products from day one for my daughter and I am happy with the results. From shampoo, oil to wet wipes; all products are too good.

I have been a Johnsons baby and so is my child. I believe no mom would chose something wrong for there kids. I never believe in rumours and use what is best for my baby

Hey fellow mommy.. of course you can use Johnson's products. After all we all are also Johnsons baby and we are perfectly fine. I used Johnson's baby oil for my newly born to massage her and now doing the same for my little one. Visit here to believe on your own: https://www.johnsonsbaby.com/oil/johnsons-baby-oil?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_term=Oil_-_New&utm_campaign=GO-IN-ENG-PPC-Baby-X-BC-BM-X-Brand_Mob&gclid=CjwKCAiA_c7UBRAjEiwApCZi8Y0tWUeG8K0XWS0ionXnVH8iBYmRYxjCiSHC0qGxSzYzuhDXm5pBORoCc7kQAvD_BwE

Because it have harmful chemicals... go for mamaearth products thy r safe nd organic

I never used Johnson products for my dd.. as it was said that it may harm baby skin.. it has non toxin substance.. and I never want to take any chance for my baby skin... so I am using mamaearth products ..non toxin

you can use... but some studies sugest they have carciogenic elements.. use mama earth produxts.. they are safe to use and very effective.

Prefer natural baby skincare instead.... Each baby skin is very unique and absorbs creams lotions talc differently.. we need avoid skin allergies... somtimes it suits a particular baby and not the other... depends... Always do a skin patch test before trying any product on baby... i use mama earth and Chico for my kiddo! safe

dnt knw y doctors dnt recommend it bt yes Himalaya and mamaearth's baby products are far better than Johnson.