Mother-toddler centres in pune maharashtra

Prajakta Deodhar

Updated on Jan 05, 2013

Hello parents, i am a mother of one my daughter is 21 months old n i wish to take her to a mother toddler centre on regular basis so as to provide both of us with a quality time with each others n also learn new ways to engage ourselves in creative playing ideas. We are a nuclear family n i am with her the whole time but sometimes rather many a times i fail to entertain her n end up putting the tv on but my daughter is not even very fond of tv n then she wants me to attend her all the time n it bcomes difficult for me to leave all the household chores n attend her all the time. I want her to learn playing by herself for the good of both of us. Plz suggest me some ideas.  

• 6
Shilpa

Hey i too stay in kothrud near guru ganesh nagar. If its possible you can send her to preschool. She will be happy to interact with other kids of her age and also it will give you some time of your own.

Prajakta Deodhar

Thanks neetu.

Neena

hey. my friend recommended this one - Brainworks Preschools. They have a mother-toddler program, and also have a total of 8 centers in Pune itself and also have many centers throughout the country. Here is a link to the website where you can find the list of centers close to you and also the contact details.

Prajakta Deodhar

Hi neena, i stay in kothrud area. Deccan area is close to where i live.

Neena

Hi Prajakta, I have a friend living in Pune,can you share where exactly you live in Pune.